Courts recognize that personal circumstances change over time. People change or lose jobs, they move, they remarry and/or they have a child with a new spouse. These life changes may allow you to request a review and modification of the terms of your child custody, child support, and alimony orders.

The attorneys at Greenberg & Nguyen can seek to modify your current decree or orders so that they accurately reflect your current life and circumstances.  In many cases, a modification can increase your contact with your children or reduce the amounts of monthly support that you pay.

Request a Free Consultation